|Deirdre Sheridan Englehart, Ed.D., RYT., RCYT.|
I love to read a good story and I love to tell a good story.. but what really makes a good story? Come with me as I begin to explore the stories in my life and the stories I have to tell...
My entry was recognized as one of the "Spookiest Entries" in the Halloweensie Writing Contest!
The Liebster award has been making its rounds. It is awarded to blogs with fewer than 200 followers who have inspired others in some way and could use more love from readers like you. I am honored to be nominated by Jackie Wellington. (http://iwritepicturebooks.wordpress.com/)
2. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. How many children do you have? If you do not have children, do you want children someday?
5. Favorite TV show (s)?
6. Favorite author (s)
7. Favorite movie (s)
8. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
9. If you could award, “THE MAKE A DIFFERENCE AWARD”, to whom would you give it?
10. What is it that you want everyone to know about you?